Sunday

Oh ya...we have a blog...

 I thought I would make a few posts to catch up this poor neglected blog.  So here are a few pictures from Hailey and her cousin Morgan's combined birthday party.  I made the cake and sadly it did not turn out how I had planned in my head....I had major frosting issues....oh well...it was pink...and that was all the girls cared about!
 Birthday girls!
 Of course Matt was the life of the party....this is what happens when you fall asleep at a princess party...you get a makeover.
 We had a fun Halloween.  The weather was actually really nice...notice we are not wearing snow suites!!  Hailey of course had to be a princess and she was decked out in jewels and to top it off...cowgirl boots!  Mattie was Raggedy Ann and Avery was a Lala Loopsy.  (I had to google what that was when I was making her costume)
We had a low key Thanksgiving at Matt's Grandmas house.  It was the smallest Erickson party I have ever been to.  I think there was less then twenty people.  I also introduced Matt to black Friday shopping.  He stood in line for about 5 hours so he could purchase our TV.  He was a trooper and stuck it out in the bitter cold.  We felt like we had won the battle and the reward was worth it...until a month later when they had the same TV on sale for the same price.

0 comments: