Sunday

Christmas Eve

 This Christmas was awesome.  I had most of my family at our house this year and it was awesome!  We had a yummy dinner, frosted cookies for Santa, and had a cute little nativity.  The girls loved playing their parts.  It was so fun to have it in our new house and to actually be able to have room for everyone.

 The cutest little Marry and a very handsome Joseph in a smashing blue bath robe.
 Our wonderful audience.  My mom, grandpa, grandma, and sister in law Jess.  (For some reason my sister Jenni and my dad did not make it in the picture...but they were there too:)
 Credit also goes out to our technical support.  Ron and Michelle provided the music and lighting through their phones.  Technology really took our little program up a notch:) 

My sister and her husband played the shepherds and Avery was an angel and a wise man.
And of course following tradition...the girls got to open their pajamas...but by this time of night they were not feeling particularly photogenic.

0 comments: