Monday

Two Week Dinner Menu

I am just posting my two week dinner menu....so it is easy for me to refer back to recipes....instead of searching all over my pintrest boards.

MONDAY: Tacos (Avery's turn to help cook)
TUESDAY: broccoli cheese soup and rolls (Hailey's turn to help cook) My own recipe
WEDNESDAY: Chicken Cordon Blue with a side of peas
http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2012/07/chicken-cordon-bleu-casserole/
Banana Cheesecake Roll
THURSDAY: Soy Ginger Chicken and Rice
FRIDAY:Sloppy Joes and potato chips
SATURDAY: breakfast
omelet and breakfast potatoes 
Dinner : ? Matt's turn
SUNDAY: Roasted Chicken and Veggies

2nd Week
MONDAY: Caprese Pizza and Regular Cheese Pizza andhttp://www.neighborfoodblog.com/2012/09/caprese-pizza.html  and Salad (Avery's turn)
TUESDAY: Chicken Lettuce Wraps  ( Haileys turn)
WEDNESDAY: Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and garlic french bread
THURSDAY: Southwestern Chopped Chicken Salad
FRIDAY: BLT's and salt and vinegar potatoes
SATURDAY: Breakfast
Raspberry cheesecake stuffed french toast
Dinner:? Matt's turn
SUNDAY: meat loaf and mashed potatoes and green beans

2 comments:

Scott said...

Yum! I'd like to know what time I should be there to partake in this goodness. :)

Jewels said...

Love this idea! I'm definitely going to create a menu blog! :) And I LOVE that your menu has 'Matt's turn' on it.