Sunday

The stockings were hung

 This year I did not have much time to do my usual crafting during the holiday season...but I was able to get the stockings done that were on my list.  Thanks to pintrest I was able to figure put how to do some cute and inexpensive stockings.
 I was able to do them out of old sweaters and then I decided they needed a little something so I put vintage buttons on two of them.  For Hailey and Avery's I took them to the fabric store and they picked out the fabric they wanted for their flowers that I pinned onto their stockings.  It was surprised how much they loved picking out the fabric...I may have future crafters on my hands!
 The girls were really worried about how Santa was going to get in our house this year.  We have a fireplace but it is gas and they were a little worried about him.  So I found these keys and told them that we will keep them out for him.  So for a fun new Christmas Eve tradition, the girls hung the keys on the front door knob outside so that Santa could use them to unlock our door and get into the house.  Then Santa left them by the empty plate of cookies.

0 comments: