Sunday

The Nelson Party

 I had to post this picture of my grandpa and Matt's grandpa.  They are both old farmers and cowboys and the stories that they could tell would make for an amazing book!  They are truly our hero's.
 We had a Nelson party this year at my parents.  My whole family was together and like usual we had a great time.  My mom had the girls do a little program that included fairy wings...
 Dancing....
 and as usual....wrestling.
 My brother Kurt and his awesome wife Taylor came up from Utah
 along with my brother Jared and his awesome wife and family.  They just had a new baby and she was so fun to hold and snuggle.  The only one that was missing was Jenni's fiance Christian.  They will be getting married in February and we are super excited to welcome him into the family.
We had a white Elephant gift exchange that included these fun nerf guns.  They were a huge hit with the kids.  Especially for my niece Elsie she loves anything that has to do with super heros or good guys and bad guys.

0 comments: