Sunday

Christmas Morning

 We witnessed a Christmas miracle....yes that is my two daughters actually hugging each other!  I think they went about two hours without fighting. 
 Aunt Jenni was in charge of putting the toys together...which was a chore...the packaging on some of those toys is intense!
 We also got to talk to Josh.  He is serving his mission in Virginia.  So much has changed since he left.....  He has been a great missionary and we are looking forward to him returning in the spring.
 Santa brought all the little girls dollies.  Surprisingly Mattie was the most into them.  She would love on them and hold them and give them wet slobbery kisses.
 My dad made this awesome doll bed for Avery's doll.  He is so talented and did an amazing job, especially on such short notice.  Hopefully I will get around to painting it white and making some bedding for it soon.
I thought it would be fun to have stockings for all my family members to open.  I am sure my grandpa's treats were confiscated by my grandma.  He is supposed to limit his sugar, but since it was Christmas I thought he deserved a few extra sweeties! 

0 comments: