Thursday

Why Blogging at 12:30 at Night?

Why am I still up blogging? Humm good question......well first let me tell you that I am exhausted but I dread sleeping.......why you ask...well because I am pregnant and sleeping is uncomfortable. The minute I lay down I get heartburn....then laying flat makes it harder to breath.....then I can never get comfortable and once I do finally fall asleep I wake up because my leg is cramping....I have to pee...or I have heartburn again.

I should be an add for why one should choose abstinence:) You know you have got it rough when there is a half eaten bottle of tums by your night stand and another one in your purse:)

Another reason to blog this late is because no one is awake to distract me...and because this the only time I get the chance to use the computer.....since Matt's little brother fried his work computer Matt has been taking the laptop to work with him........my only connection to the outside world is now gone......sometimes Matt so graciously brings his laptop home with him.....then I get to catch up on emails.....research and blogging....

P.s. I only "like" the mint ones.....when I say "like" I mean it tastes like I am chewing chalk...but they have been my saving grace for the past 8 months:)

3 comments:

Scott said...

Oh man, Ames... I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Ironically, I woke up this morning thinking about you and wondering how your pregnancy is going. I wish I were there to bring you more tums... or something. :) When is your due date, I always forget. Also, have you settled on a name? I think I changed my mind from Sidney to Paisley. :) Or however you spell it.

Anonymous said...

Santa left me a huge bottle of Tums in my stocking the Christmas I was pregnant with Mollie. Man I feel for ya!

Amie said...

Still have not decided on a name....hopefully we will come up with something besides "baby sister." Ya you mommies know what I am talking about....pregnancy is not as beautiful as they make it out to be.....oh well October 28th could not come soon enough:)