Thursday

My Bugsie

So I attempted to take some pictures of Avery....I see these people who are great photographers and do this kind of stuff as their business....and I think how hard can that be....well it is harder then I thought. First you need a good camera...mine is not great. Then you need some pretty places to take the pictures....my space was limited....then you need a good model...mine did not want to cooperate....and finally you need to know how to edit your photos...I am an idiot when it comes to photo shop. So needless to say I am not starting my own photography business:)

This was the outfit she picked out....complete whit Dora undies.
Yes that is the little stinker spitting.....she did not really get into having her picture taken....I had so many great ideas of poses she could do...or outfits she could wear, but after this experience I don't think I will try it till for awhile,
I wish I knew how to edit these pictures so they looked a little better....the sun on her shirt is a little distracting.

1 comments:

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

I love the pics. and the background!

Samantha