Tuesday

Bear Date AKA Bear Hunting

Lately I have been out chasing bears with a good friend of mine, Daimon and I have had a blast! The only set back was about 10 days ago when I had a bear about 11 feet from me in the dark and I didn't know it until Daimon started yelling at the bear! Scared the crap right out of me. Well since I have been going and doing this now quite regularly Avery always says when I leave, "Are you going on a Bear Date?" It is quite funny. I bought a shirt a while back that said I love it when my wife lets me go hunting ...... it looks like this .....



I really do love my wife and here support and patience with my hunting habits! She has been a great sport about it and I will have to make it up to her! I love you Amie!

3 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

You do have a really great wife! Hunting or Roping not sure which one is worse! Hope Amie is feeling good & she should be getting close. We are way excited for you guys! WE haven't seen you guys for awhile-hope you are doing good!

Matt Berry said...

Roping for sure..... It is much more of a year round deal isn't it....Well I am working on the year round hunting thing so I will try to even them out! I agree I do have a great wife. When was your due date again??? January?

Doug and McKensie said...

Ya know your wife seems like she's freakin' AWESOME! I dunno I'd have to agree w/ Megan... roping just may be worse! :) Hope all your fam is well. Tell Amie to hang in there... UGH! I had terrible heart burn too, & I totally TOTALLY know what she's saying bout the not wanting to sleep but need to sleep part! WOW, maybe I'm glad I'm not pregnant again yet. LOL. Good luck w/ your bear hunts... just be careful. YIKES! Take care. :)