Wednesday

To Do's....

So I will have to post my kitchen next. That is the other project that got completed in my house...thanks to my sisters. I will also post pictures of our master bathroom. It is almost completed, there are just a few things I need to do as far as decorating...hopefully that will get done this week.

Eventually I would like to get these things done.....
-Paint my room
-Paint living room and redecorate
-Find a new twin bed for Avery and finish fixing up her room
-Organize the office/nursery so that we can actually fit a baby in there.
-Get front steps built....we have front steps but they are unsafe...and I refuse to go through another winter with these old ones. They have almost become dangerous:)
-Start on my Christmas sewing/crafting projects.

This list could go on and on......

0 comments: