Wednesday

Attempted Art

Tree
Birdie
Cherries

So for Avery's bathroom I looked and looked for some fun pictures or interesting art to put up. I could never really find what I wanted so I tried to make my own. It is hard to see the detail on these pictures but I think you get the idea. I wanted it to be different and unique....I guess that is what I got:) I used paint and scrapbook paper....along with mod poge....and then little jewels for embellishments. I tried a technique that would make them look older and even crack the paint...but it did not work out like I had envisioned. I also went to my local thrift store to purchase some frames....but they wer expensive so I came home and look around for some unused frames and then I just sprayed them white. I also added the ribbon so that I would be able to hang the pictures. The old frames I used were actualley holding Matt's and my college diplomas.....so I put them away in a folder......very expensive peices of paper:)

1 comments:

thecurtisandersonfamily said...

You are so talented Amie! They are so cute