Wednesday

New Look For Avery Bathroom

Here is my attempt at some artwork for the walls. Eventually I will find cool hooks to hang them up with instead of just nails.
Eventually I want to get a fun clock to go above that little saying on the wall.
Another look at the wall:) This bathroom is pretty small is it is hard to get pictures.
Oh and the toilet......
Shower Curtain.......

So to fix up this little bathroom it really did not cost me very much.....thanks to my wonderful mom who had this left over paint. I think all together my total cost for decoration, shower curtain, floor mats, and new toilet seat was probably about $35...not to bad for a bathroom that feels new:)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks so much better! Hooray for no more floral wallpaper. Can't wait to see the tile in the other bathroom.

Anonymous said...

your bathroom rocks. i bet you wish you had my blue shower/tub unit and sink to match your blue walls LOL.