Monday

What its like having all girls....

This is an everyday occurrence. Hailey loves to dress up in her princess dress...including a crown, a wand and high heels. I never thought my girls would be so....girly! We are a sporty family....we take the girls hunting...watch sports on TV.....we go to sporting events...and still my girls want to cheer lead, dance and dress up like a princess.
My girls are constantly pretending....and since Mattie was born they have both turned into little hypochondriacs. Avery is constantly complaining about injuries and last week she was insisting on going to the chiropractor....The above picture is her playing chiropractor...she is trying to give Hailey an adjustment.

The girls have noticed I have a few ouchies since having the baby so Hailey has adopted my ouchies. She will say her back and tummy hurts too...and I am constantly kissing her ouchies better. I think this is all stemming from lack of attention....and hopefully we can be better at finding time to giving them more attention.

Other things about having girls....
-I now know all the princesses names...
-They change clothes on an average of five times a day.
-They love to dance and when a song comes on TV that they like they usually have to get up and dance and most of the time they have to change into a dance outfit.
-They are sensitive
-They love to wrestle with dad...but usually end up crying...
-They have hormonal crying.....(I was tucking Avery in and she started crying....I asked her why and she said "I don't know...I just feel like crying...I think I an feeling a little sad.")
-They have to pick out their own clothes...and they have certain items of clothing they just will not wear.
-They care what other people think or say about them. (Avery refuses to wear a pair of pants she got for Christmas because she thinks they are not cool and people will laugh at her when she wears them.)
-They are little care givers and love to take care of those around them.
-They are both very stubborn

I love my girls and their bold personalities...but I am really hoping Mattie will be my mellow...easy going child....but I really doubt that.

0 comments: