Sunday

Baby Mattie

Baby Mattie was born of February 4th. The delivery was easy going...especially with an epidural....I am all about the drugs!!! Mattie Faye was 6lbs 15 ounces and 19 inches long.
Fortunately basketball ended at the beginning of the week so I had a few days to get things ready for Mattie to come. She was 4 days early and to be honest....i thought she would never come. I was feeling really good most of that week...which was much different then my other pregnancies. I wont give you long labor details...but lets just say if Matt wasn't so persistent and bossy I would not have gone to the hospital when we did....which would have made for an interesting birth story.
Mattie is such a chill baby....she really doesn't cry...and I love this six pounds of joy so much. She loves to cuddle and she has the cutest little smile.
Just a few of my favorite things about Mattie...
She has long fingers and toes....great for swimming and basketball :)
I love her black hair and cute little nose
She has the cutest little pouty lips
She makes adorable sounds in her sleep
She grunts when she is getting hungry
she has been smiling since she was 3 days old

2 comments:

Scott said...

Oh my, she is sooooo adorable! Just too cute for words! :) Glad you made it the hospital.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. word. she's perfect! and her name is so sweet. if matt is passing his name on to his daughters, does that mean hes given up on having any boys? ;)