Monday

Being a Mom

Once a mom always a mom....and no matter how old you get you still need your mom....especially us daughters. After coming home from the hospital it is always a big adjustment for me...my parents came up for the weekend but only stayed over night with our girls and had to go back. So when I came home it was just Matt and I and the kidos.....it was a little stressful and I was not getting much sleep. Luckily Michelle was able to pop in now and then to help out.

Needless to say I needed my Mom. I felt a little silly being as old as I am .....and really missing my mom. Luckily she was able to come later in the week and it was so great to have her with me. She played with my girls, made us meals, cleaned my house, and stayed up with the baby at nights so I could sleep. It was so comforting to be taken care of and I really can't thank her enough.
So thanks Mom and Michelle for all that you do....you are great examples!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Loving all the posts!! :)

Rachel said...

You little one is a doll. I totally understand the needing of a mom.... especially after a new babe. I'm glad that they were able to help you out and let you sleep... and just spoil you for a little bit. good luck with everything.