Wednesday

7 YEARS

This month has been one of the craziest months we have experienced as a family so far. At the beginning of the month we were expecting a baby at any time, I was just finishing the basketball season, and Matt took on an extra position at work that increased his work load and made his life very busy, plus his church responsibilities, city council responsibilities etc. Needless to say our lives were crazy.

The only time Matt's phone was not ringing off the hook was when I was in labor. It has been a big adjustment for our family...and for our relationship.....it is hard to communicate with someone when he is on the phone or computer all hours of the day.

With that being said....he has still managed to find ways to help out and be there for his family. He helps out with my daily duties, getting groceries, cleaning, cooking, putting the girls to bed, picking Avery up and taking her to school, running errands, and watching the girls while I get a little more rest.

We celebrated our 7th anniversary on Saturday by house hunting (we are looking into moving to Idaho Falls) and then went out to dinner. It was nothing romantic....or chic flick worthy...it was just nice to spend time with him....I forget how much fun it is...and how much I miss quality time.

So I guess what I am trying to say is....I have a great husband...who has helped me grow and has always been there for me. He is such a hard worker, he is a loyal friend, a great dad, and awesome husband. After seven years I can't imagine my life without him. So thanks Matt for all that you do....thanks for loving me even when i am acting like a crazy person...or look like I got hit by a truck....even when I haven't showered in days...and may or may not smell like a rose!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're such a stellar couple. Have been for the last 7 years, and you'll still be in the next 7+!

You're as gorgeous as ever Amie...congrats on baby girl #3 AND house hunting!

Scott said...

Wow, moving to IF! That will be awesome! Just think of all the possibilities! WALMART! ;) Congrats!

Nicole Stucki said...

Congrats on 7 years!!!! You guys are so cute together. And Mattie is soooo adorable! Congrats on her too! Good luck on house hunting. Can't wait to see where you end up!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on 7 years! i remember being so jealous that you were getting married and i wasnt. my prince found me though, and we are coming up on 6 years. where does the time go? love ya girl!