Sunday

Catch up on postings

Christmas morning....the girls were pretty spoiled. Each year I try and budget for Christmas but some how I always go over. Between us and Santa...and all the grandparents...great grandparents...cousins and auntie Jessica....my girls get way to much. Next year it is my goal to keep things simplified.
Avery's nightlight! I wanted to make a cool nightlight for Avery's room...since she has to have a light. So over Thanksgiving my dad helped me make this light.....he did most of the construction work on it.....thats why it came out as cool as it did....he is pretty talented!
Another year with Mr. Barney. Our neighbor Mr. Barney has been having a lot more health problems but fortunately he was able to spend another Christmas with us. it wouldn't be the same without him.

0 comments: