Wednesday

Snowman and breastfeeding

So some of you may be wondering what the connection is between snowmen and breastfeeding....well I will tell you. When my mom was up here she and Avery went out and made a snowman. When they were done my Mom came in and told me that Avery insisted that the snowman...or in this case snow woman...needed boobies, "just like my mommy."

I realized I have been pretty open about breastfeeding and my girls have probably witnessed me whipping out my ladies lumps ...probably one too many times. I guess I need to be a little more careful about what they see and try and cover up more. It is funny to hear Hailey explain how the baby eats. She will say, "Mommy the baby is sad, she needs to eat your body." Oh the joys of having children who are way to observant.

0 comments: