Friday

The After Pictures

So we had this little table before that usually holds Matt's computer...but since his little brother fried his work computer.....he has taken his old computer to work...thus leaving me without my connection to the outside world:) The black frame above it was an old calender frame I found at D.I. so I spray painted it and added the white board paper. I also glued on a metal piece and then glued cute scrapbook paper over it to make a magnent board. So for a few bucks I know have a nice message board. I also bought the little metal mail holder at a fun little store in Rexburg.

So the paint is new and the table and chairs were painted also....thanks to my sisters.
So with a gallon of paint and some paint for my chairs and tables I feel like I have a whole new kitchen. It is so nice not to have that ugly flower wall paper showing anymore! My mom and sister in-law came up and helped me paint Avery's room and the baby/craft room so once I get those rooms all organized and decorated I will post pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh girl, I love it!

Anonymous said...

send em on over to do my kitchen! you guys did great work!

cant wait to see baby pictures!!! :)