Friday

Craft Time...A,K.A......"Craps Time"

So I have a long list of projects I want to get done and so each day I try and work on them...Avery calls it my "craps time" where I work in my craps room with my craps stuff. So here are a few more of the little projects I have finished......


I found a little brown shirt for Avery for just a few dollars and decided I wanted to make it a little more interesting. So I made this little cupcake and frosting applique. It took a little bit more time then i would have liked but at least I finished it.
My friend Carrie came over for some craft time and I made these blocks. She was so nice to supply the wood and cut the blocks herself. She is very good at this kind of stuff so it was nice to have her there to help me. So now I can say that I decorated a little for Halloween.
This is the countdown calender that I made for Avery. It counts down the days till Halloween. I made each day have two pockets one for the little ghost that she moves to each day and a pocket for a little surprise she gets to pull out each day. It is something fun for her to look forward too. For me it is more of a countdown for the baby....she is due on the 28th so I glance at that calender everyday seeing just how many more days I have to endure:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was more crafty...oh well!

I've been wondering about you...I had forgotten your due date, but man! The 28th is SO.SOON. How are you feeling?

I bet you look gorgeous with your belly bump...

xoxo

The Strongs said...

Amie, Your spooky blocks turned out SO cute!! I need to come over and see you and your cute baby! hope your doing well!