Friday

While Matt Hunts....Amie Crafts....

Matt has been pretty busy hunting lately so I have tried to find things to keep me busy. I have found some really neat blogs that have great ideas for things you can make yourself. So I have tried a few projects and created a long list of more projects I would like to try. My only problem is I am not the best sewer and when my machine goes on the fritz I don't have a clue how to fix it and I am not the most patient sewer.......my goal is to get better. So here are a few pictures of things I have worked on.





This is a changing mat I made that folds up and goes into your diaper bag. It has a handy little pocket that you can store your diapers and wipes in...so you can just grab it and go.

So I bought a package of onesies and have had some fun trying to glam them up a bit. For young women we tie dyed shirts...so I dyed a shirt for me, Avery and the baby. Avery loved hers so much she had to have it washed and ready for preschool the next day. The other onesie I tried my hand at appliqueing....it was pretty fun...next time I think I will try a cuter applique.

0 comments: