Wednesday

My New Addiction

Yes my new addiction just happens to be my new addition. This is little Hailey Rae and I am completely obsessed. She is such a sweet little baby and I spend most of my day just holding her and cuddling her. Before she was born I wondered if I could love another child just as much as I love Avery.....when the Doctor placed her in my arms it was instant love at first sight....I couldn't be a prouder mama.
I love her little nose!
The girls sunbathing.....Avery loves being a big sister. She is very protective of Hailey whenever we change her diaper and Hailey starts crying Avery tells us to stop making the baby cry it's not nice. Whenever Hailey cries...Avery runs over to sooth her......she will say "It's ok baby Avery is her....just breath and be happy."
One of these days we will get a picture of her with her eyes open:) That's if we can get her to wake up........she is a good little sleeper....we have had a hard time trying to get her to wake up to feed. We have had to strip her down to her diaper and use a wet wash cloth to try and wake her....after a few times of doing that it didn't phase her anymore.....
My mom came up and helped us out she was so wonderful and I miss having her here....it was so great to have her....my dad also came up and helped work on our nursery he was such great help.....also Hailey makes that same face when she sleeps....I love it!

8 comments:

The Smaellies said...

she is adorable, a Berry for sure!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Amie she is so cute! I can't wait for mine to get here. How are you feeling?

Scott said...

What a cute family. I'm glad to hear everything is going so well. I'm so glad I got to see you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

She is just as beautiful as her big sister. Glad to hear she's a good sleeper... it makes all the difference in the world. How is the Mama doing?

Rachel said...

congrats aimee and matt, she is a beauty.

Spencer & Nikki said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby. How fun!!

Unknown said...

oh.my.goodness! Amie, she is PERFECT! Really, she is so so so so cute...congrats!

Avery on the other hand, what an awesome older sister!

How are you???

tball said...

Amie, I have to say she is ADORABLE! Glad you all are doing well, and be sure to just sit and hold her and watch her grow...:)