Friday

Lady Bug turns 3

Avery turned three in April and we celebrated her birthday in Utah at my brother Jared's house. We had a blast that weekend! My parents came down from Idaho and we had a great gathering for her birthday.

I just have to add that Avery was pretty spoiled but especially by my brothers wife Lizza. She got Avery some makeup and adorable princess shoes. They are the plastic kind with the high heels. Well when Avery opened that gift all the little girls went crazy....they all wanted those shoes so badly....it started a little cat fight between the girls so we had to put the shoes away for awhile. It was really a funny sceene. I wish I would of had a video camera to catch it. Avery opened the box and there were these beautiful pink shoes and instatnly the girls started screeming with delight. Then each girl tried grabing the shoes thinking that the shoes were for them........so funny! I guess it is true, women are suckers for sexy shoes.....I guess it starts in our genes at a young age:)
We had a themed birthday party.....Lady Bugs!!! The girls were decked out with Lady Bug rings and even their fingernails got painted like Lady Bugs.
I made fun little antennas for the kids......they didn't last long.....I think the headband part hurt their heads....but it was funny to see them all looking like little bugs....even if it was for just a minute.

0 comments: