Friday

April Showers Bring May......Flower?

So spring in Tetonia Idaho......what can I say........it's uhmmm really beautiful if you like rain or snow. I saw my one little brave flower had bloomed and I just had to give it props for being so brave. This was just the beginning of the snow storm......
I wonder if I am the only person in the world that doesn't like spring. I just don't like the mood swings. It has snowed almost every day this week and yesterday when I got up the sun was up and it looked like it could be a beautiful day. Not long after that Mother Nature changed her mind and decided to bring us....more snow.
Poor little Avery sat in her shorts and T-shirt looking out the window......wondering when she could ride her bike again. She loves her summer clothes.....unfortunately she can't really wear them till June. She went around yesterday in her little shorts and her snow boots. She kept coming up to me yesterday saying..."Mom I am freezing" I told her to go put warm clothes on....like pants, but she refused....she did put a sweater on but she was not changing out of her shorts....oh I take that back she did change into a dress at one time.

0 comments: