Tuesday

Three Musketeers

Having three girls I have noticed a lot of similarities between them...and a lot of differences.  Avery has really taken to her big sister roll and when she wants to be she is such great help.  She loves to read and loves to stay active.  She can't sit and just watch a movie...she has to draw or get up and do something else.  She is a great little artist and has really turned into a good little athlete.  She loves t-ball and is now getting into golf. 
Mattie is my love bug....as of now she is just so chill...as long as she has someone to hang out with.  She rarely cries and has been sleeping through the night since two months.   She is not the best napper during the day, some days she wont really even nap....that can be a little frustrating.  She really is a happy kid and smiles all the time.
Hailey is my character.  She is sassy, sarcastic, bossy, and hilarious.  She is also a tough kid...her big eyes make me melt and at two years old she already knows how to manipulate me. Also lately she loves being naked...I can not keep clothes on this child.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Hailey reminds me so much of my Avery. Must be the middle child so I have to be creative on how to get attention syndrome. :)