Wednesday

Getting My Bake On

 This is my super chocolate cake....it is yummy and moist and gets a 10 on the chocolate craving scale.  It is chocolate cake with chocolate mouse filling, chocolate butter cream icing with chocolate ganache on top.....on top of it is a chocolate topper.  I made this for Matt's Aunts birthday who was turning thirty something.
 These were the treats Avery requested for her T-ball team.  She wanted me to make cupcakes so I thought I would add little chocolate T-balls to add as a fun decoration.

This was Matt's request for fathers day.  It is a White Raspberry Cheeescake with a chocolate crust, raspberry jam on top and decorated with white chocolate shavings and whip cream.  The center of the cheesecake is decorated with white chocolate roses...but it is hard to tell on this picture.
 For Matt's dad Ron....the girls decided we should make him a pie...he loves pie...or pretty much anything sweet.  So we went with my Dad's famous Banana Cream Pie...only I added my own twist to it...and I have to say it is a new favorite.
 Ward Party treats...The theme was red white and blue so we decided to make these fun cupcakes.  Matt's cousin came over and helped make them with me.  She is 12 and starting to get interested in baking so I thought this would be a fun .  They are topped with a vanilla butter cream and a chocolate star. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you put me to shame.