Saturday

Valnetines Day

Ya i know this post is way old...but I thought I would add it anyway. So I love to cook....it has become a fun hobby and challenge. So instead of going out to eat on V-day Matt and i just had a quiet evening at home. But instead of buying him chocolates....I mad him his favorite....cake pops...or in this case cake bites. They are delicious morsels of cake and chocolate and icing....and pretty much just pure goodness.

For dessert....creme brulee....one of Matt's favorites.
Steak with an herb infused butter, garlic mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus. It was pretty yummy and a lot cheaper then going out. The only bad thing...you have to do the dishes:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! i havent tried cake pops yet but oreo truffles (the same thing but use oreo crumbs and cream cheese) are to DIE for.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

You are definately a great cook! When we were at a gathering a little while ago someone brought cake pops....cute little chick ones for Easter. I was so excited, because I loved yours......but these were so not as good as yours!