Saturday

My little cuties

Avery loves to have her picture taken.....the kid loves the camera....
Yeah she clearly gets her attitude from her dad.
I swear this is what we have to do after every meal. Hailey has to feed herself and she is constantly messy. Just to prove again that she really is my child....this girl loves chocolate...I mean she loves it. She is a picky eater but she will eat anything with chocolate on it....which happens to be all over her face in this picture.
Hailey...like her mom loves shoes. She loves to prance around the house in any shoe she finds laying around. Most people probably do not know I have a secret love for shoes. Although my collection is smaller then I would like due to my budget ...and my freakishly large feet...hopefully my girls will not inherit this. But I love to see all the new styles and have seriously contemplated cutting off my toes just so I could fit into a normal size:)

0 comments: