Sunday

Milestones

Ok so i really do hate posting pictures of myself. My kids and Matt are so much cuter and interesting but I thought I would document this milestone. My whole life I have never been happy with my weight and after having two kids...I hate my weight. Throughout my life I have always made goals to loose weight but now i am finally doing it.

So I realized that I can not live like many other women. I can not have a baby and then just magically be at a good weight again. I will have to exercise and diet my whole life. So a few months ago my good friend and I started working out...and we do P90X six days a week.

So far I have lost almost twenty pounds...and I have about 25 more to go...but it is a start and I am finally changing my lifestyle. So loosing the weight has been great and I really hope to loose a lot more...but best of all I have been happier and felt healthier. I have also gained a great friend...which is probably one of the best gifts of all.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Amie, you seriously look amazing! I'm so happy for you... you inspire me to be better about my eating and exercise lifestyle. I'm amazed by your self discipline. Impressive!

Brady & Lisa Bloxham said...

Ams YOu LOOK SO DANG AWESOME!!! You seriously look really good, and you are looking SO BEAUTIFUL TOO! Good work, I love P90x too!

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous! tell me more about p90x. (gshostetter@allpinetitle.com) apparently im not like most women either. after three kids im hanging onto some pounds. i havent even weighed myself since this last one cuz i just dont want to know lol.

Elise said...

Amie, you look so GREAT! If it makes you feel any better, at least you have some babies to show for your baby weight! I look like I've had babies... but nope. I've just been married for 5 years. I'm working on my weight-so far I've lost nothing. This is a continuing process, right? Really, you look amazing!

Matt Berry said...

Yeah check her out......that is my wife!!!!! What a hottie!!!

Jenni said...

You look beautiful sister. You always look beautiful! I am happy that you are feeling great!