Monday: Chicken Chili

Tuesday: Pizza and a healthy version that I am so curious to try pizza with cauliflower crust (hopefully it turns out)

Wednesday: Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken with quinoa southwest salad
Cilantro Thai Chicken
Thursday: Fish Tacos with Vinegar Potatoes
Salt and Vinegar Broiled Fingerling Potatoes

Friday: Lemon angel hair pasta with chicken and spinach with salad

Saturday: Santa Fe stuffed peppers(my plan is to tweak this a bit using leftover quinoa salad  from Wednesday that I did not put the dressing on...because I know my family will not eat all of it.  This way it gets used in two different meals.)
Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers: a healthy dinner made with ground turkey. Lots of flavor! #stuffedpeppers #healthy #dinner

Sunday: Texas Oven Roasted Beef Brisket with creamy garlic mashed potatoes and honey glazed roasted root vegetables and for dessert....probably homemade ice cream and brownie Sundae's

Honey-Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables


Sandee said...

jill swears by the cauliflower crust thing. even her two year old eats it. ill be curious to know what you think of it.

Amie said...

Sandee...well i am still on the fence about it. Not sure if I love it first try with it did not turn out. The second did. It did not taste like crust...more like a quiche texture...but I think I will try it again. I liked having pizza without all the carbs/calories from the crust. I still think it needs some tweaking:)