Tuesday

Duck Hunting Baby Shower

 My friend Brittany is excepting her first baby...a baby boy! So my friend Karrie decided to go away from the traditional cutesie baby themes.  Brittaney's husband nick is a big duck hunter so we thought it would be fun to do more of a hunting theme.
 Karrie made this adorable banner that she gave to the mommy to be...and we decorated with duck hunting decoys.  She also had these awesome Christmas lights that were made from shot gun shells....it was pretty cute.
 The mommy to be and some awesome ladies from our ward.....we have an amazing ward.

We had a girly dinner....with a Southwest salad, chips and fresh salsa, fruit salad, raspberry peach lemonade, and cream puffs.  I loved seeing all the fun boy outfits she got for her little baby.  I loved the sporty pj's...so different then all the pink and frills we have at our house.... and I could not resist by getting her little boy some camo pants.....every future hunter needs to sport some camo.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This baby shower seems to be great fun. I will also be arranging such a grand baby shower party for my daughter at some popular party Venues in NYC. But, I am having hard time on deciding on the theme. Can you please suggest some interesting themes?