Thursday

Preschool and other stuff

So we are doing preschool with two other mom's in my ward. It is pretty fun...I am not sure how much the kids learn but it gives me a chance to get to do some fun crafts.....so far we have made glittery play-dough, bouncy balls(nit pictured) and chunky crayons....next time I am planning on making some glow in the dark slime with the kidos.....should be interesting.
Hailey in her new bed....I finally took the step and moved her to her crib....she has been sleeping pretty good in it and I think she likes her own space.....where her sister can't attack her.
So I started these baby shoes for her awhile back and today I decided to finish them....I love making cute little accessories for girls...but next time I try these...I will have to break down and buy a pattern....so they turn out a little more....professional:)
Finished product...I also need a new camera, one that takes better quality pictures...if you have any ideas let me know.



On another note....Avery had her first encounter with the baby monitor...this is how it went...
Avery was watching cartoons in my room and I had just put Hailey down for a nap in her room. I turned the monitor on and left the room. Not much later I heard Hailey crying...and then I heard Avery..."Hey....mom I hear Hailey....where is that coming from?" I go in and show her the monitor...a little while later Hailey is still crying and I see Avery grab the monitor and say into "Hey Hailey....shut it...I am trying to watch cartoons!" I tell her that it is not nice to talk like that and that Hailey can't hear her in the monitor.....so she yells louder into the monitor "Hailey quiet please I am trying to watch cartoons!" While laughing I tried to explain that although we can hear her, Hailey can't hear us...I think she gets it now.


Also soon to come...Matt and Amie's new additions.....I know...suspenseful..