Monday

Family Time

Ahh Sunday naps......that's all I have to say.
So I had to show off this cute little dress I bought Hailey for super cheap.....it came with this adorable hat.......Matt got her dressed....and took this picture...so of course the hat isn't positioned just right and the tag is hanging out....but it gives you an idea of just how cute she looked.
Taco Night! This is how we do taco night at our house.
I love authentic Mexican food and there is nothing better then carne asada tacos....So this is how we roll....first I marinate some steak then grill it. You have to have corn tortillas....because they are just yummy....then you heat up the tortilla and then start building your layers. Next you put on homemade re-fried beans...they are so good and very easy to make. Then you put your yummy steak on, then avocados, sour cream, salsa fresca, cotija cheese, and cilantro....and there you have it.....a mouth watering taco...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amie, that taco looks awesome!

And I swear your girls looks EXACTLY the same. Both are SO cute! Hope you guys are all doing well.