Friday

The apple does not fall far from the tree....

Having kids you never really think how much they turn out just like you.......you always hope they are better versions and as I look at Avery I feel like she is a little individual.....but today she did something I totally used to do. She was asked to clean her room and she did......but as I opened the closet the large pile of toays and clothes spilled out....she had just shoved everything in her closet. I just had to laugh because that is what I used to do all the time when my mom asked me to clean my room. When I got done laughing I told her to do it right and put everything away......she sighed and rolled her eyes and said..."fine mom....geese so bossy."

1 comments:

moma berry said...

that is so funny because matt always did that and taught jessica and josh to do the same. if it was missing it was probably thrown
inthe toy closet when they cleaned.
Avery didn't have a chance!