Tuesday

Anniversary Dinner Cheesecake Factory




Last weekend was our 5th anniversary and man how time has flew by and 2 kids later we are one happy little family. Our anniversary sort of falls on a convention for work so we spent 4 days in Vegas being wined and dinned by the big oil guys which I must say steak every night wasn't too bad of a deal. We left Avery with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson and flew out of Boise and when we came back into Boise we stayed with our Aunt Tresa and Uncle Jeff along with Grandpa Erickson. We stayed in Boise for a day and watched some of the girls state basketball tourney which was a good time and also ate at one of our favorite places for dinner and took some pictures of the awesome food.

Even though we didn't really have any time to just ourselves I love spending time with Amie, she is my best friend and even though she thinks I would rather hunt all the time rather than spend time with her she is wrong.......I love her so much and am so thankful for someone that shares a lot of the same hobbies and ideas that I do. Life in the last 5 years would be pretty bland without her and she is an excellent mother, wife and friend I could ask for. Thanks for all you do!!

1 comments:

daegan said...

that's sweet matt. you have an adorable family! sounds like life is well in your direction!