Friday

Updates


Hailey has been growing like a weed and my little baby is not so little anymore. She is starting to grab things and tries to sit up on her own. I am just always amazed at the changes she makes everyday. The one thing that has not changed is her smiley, sweet personality. She is such a fun and cuddly girl.
Hailey loves the bath. She is so fun to watch, she loves to kick and splash......Avery loves to help bath Hailey and she always wants to sing the "splish splash" song....it is pretty cute.
Las Vegas baby! Ya Matt and I spent a week in Vegas and it was awesome. We went for his work conventions and it was a much needed vacation. We left Avery with my parents...and she loved it......and we took Hailey with us. I found out that if you do not want to be noticed in vegas....don't bring a baby. We were smothered by people who wanted to see our little package.

The weather in Vegas was amazing....everything was so green and sunny and then......I had to come home to two feet of snow......oh well it was great while it lasted! On another note Matt, my dad and I are in a competition to loose weight......and by looking at this picture it is much needed...uhh me...not Matt...he is not suffering from baby weight that wont come off. So anyway we just started and guess who has lost weight already......ya Matt...not me....and why is that? Well he told me one of the reasons is that he is so busy at work and does not eat...total cheater...my hubby is so competitive that he will skip meals to win.....he wont even eat second helpings when I offer them to him.......this guy is a rock...I am thinking about adding pure fat to all his meals........just kidding......(sinister laugh)

Also in the life of Avery....she has been acting so obedient since she spent the weeks with my parents....and she wants to help do chores.....I think that has a lot to do with my mom and my grandma.....so thank you ....thank you! Also she has been saying "yes sir and yes mam" I don't know where she got that...but it makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Cute kid!!

PS...excited for your challenge. Totally fatten up Matt's food, what a cheater!

Anonymous said...

amie...
i think you look great. in fact i want your hair. and if it makes you feel any better, im struggling with babyfat too. and my baby is 14 months old! i'm pretty sure baby#2fat is much 'stickier' thus harder to get rid of. it probably doesn't help much that i hadn't gotten rid of baby#1fat first lol. your babies are SO CUTE!

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

cute pics!