Monday

The Zoo

Feeding the "animals"
I took Avery to the zoo for the first time and she loved it....especially the monkeys. We joined up with my friend Genn and a few of her friends and their kids. Avery was the oldest all the other children were 2 or under so she was really feeling like a big girl.
Trying to get them to hold still for a group photo was pretty much impossible.
Avery loved the monkeys...they were her favorite thing about the zoo. I enjoyed watching them as well until they decided to go "animal kingdom" on us and then I got a little worried that I would have to have the "birds and the bees" talk with my 3 year old. Luckily for me she excepted my explanation when she asked what they were doing.....I told her they were just wrestling. When she got home she told everyone how she went to the zoo and saw silly monkeys wrestling.:)

1 comments:

moma berry said...

what a cute bunch of kids to take to the zoo!