Monday

My Little Entrepreneurs

Avery, Sam and Morgan find the best ways to keep themselves busy.....so far this summer they have had dance parties, they had their own garage sell....with fake money, they gathered up some of Avery's toys and had me come and buy them. They also set up their own beauty/massage shop. I was treated to a nice foot massage...pedicure included...thanks to Sam....she found out my feet are ticklish and took full advantage of making me squirm. The girls have also spent some time in the kitchen helping me make some delicious treats from cup cakes to doughnuts.....But their most successful venture was their lemonade stand. I think they made a $1.75 each....they had some generous customers.

It is too bad we live in a town of 200 people.....the odds of a successful lemonade stand were not in their favor......

The best thing about cooking treats is getting to like the bowl!

0 comments: