Monday

Get a Room!!!

So after a long drive back from Salmon on Saturday we walked into our house and Avery sat at the kitchen table eating some food while Matt brought in all the bags. When I had brought in all the bags I then walked toward the kitchen where Amie met me and I gave her a big squeeze and popped her back at the same time. After doing that I gave her a kiss and another hug and looked at Avery while hugging Amie and Avery looking back at me and rolling her eyes says, "Get a room!" I am not sure where she heard that one but needless to say it cracked us up!

5 comments:

Jess said...

hahahahahaha!!! Oh man that girl is hilarious.

Jewels said...

She probably heard it from Jessica! :)

Brady & Lisa Bloxham said...

Ok, thats way too funny!!! LOL little kids i think i little too much sometimes!!!! TO cute!

Brady & Lisa Bloxham said...

Let me try that again....

Ok thats way too funny!!! LOL little kids i think, know a little too much sometimes!! So cute!!! :)

Emily said...

that is hilarious!!!!