Wednesday

What's for lunch?

So I posted a ton of pictures so you'll have to go to older posts if you want to take it all in:)

So I never take naps because I know if I go to sleep it means Avery thinks she can do what ever she wants. Well this morning I really needed to lay down and I told Avery she just needed to be nice to Morgan, not make her scream and just relax and watch their movie.

Well I hadn't been laying down for very long when I heard Avery eating something. So I walked out to see what she was eating....she had a plate and spoon and on the plate was a pile of toothpaste. She and Morgan had been eating toothpaste.....it was all over their faces....I was pretty grossed out, but i didn't mind the fresh breath. When I tried offering them a real snack...like a fruit roll up and cheese....they refused....Avery said she was full.

2 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

That is soooo funny! Avery is so cute & funny. Her haircut is so cute too! Seattle looks so fun!Loved all your new post! Maybe we will see you soon.

Kalia said...

Oh Sick!! Kids are freaks!!