Tuesday

Props

I never really talk Matt up....just because I don't want him to get a big head:) But he really deserves a little blog time. He has been such a big help lately and has really spoiled me:) For my Mothers Day present he surprised me with an addition to my wedding ring. I have wanted to add a band to my ring for a long time now...but knew it would not be in our budget for a long time. Well Matt took me out for dinner in I.F., he even arranged for a babysitter....then he took me to the mall to pick out my band.

I was totally surprised....he had been saving for this for a long time and I had no idea.Then he suggested I go down to Boise to watch my little sister at state. While I was gone he had new carpet put in our living room and bedroom.

I came home to a new house! Anyway I felt pretty spoiled. He is an awesome hubby and I am so grateful for all that he does for our family. Sorry this post is a little mushy....but to be honest I do have an awesome husband. Thanks Matt!

1 comments:

Matt Berry said...

Well of course you have a great husband what are you talking about everyone knows that! Thanks for the props!