Monday

Silly Girl




Avery has always been a funny little girl....but lately she has been doing some of the funniest things....sometimes in the moment they are not so funny. I know people probably get sick of us just blogging our kid...but her life is so much more interesting then mine.

Avery has decided to call me a different name. She now calls me Mamie. I think it is a combination of mommy and Amie. She also calls me honey...which really cracks me up.

She is also into dressing up...especially when her cousin Sam comes over. We had a birthday party on Sunday and she kept coming up stairs in the funniest hats and then to top it off she came up in this wig.

Something and not so entertaining...she is very sneaky, I know if she is quiet she must be up to something, like writing all over her walls or on my new couches.

It is almost impossible to take her shopping with me anymore, if she is in the cart she will tear apart the groceries, if she is on the ground she is running around the store. My last trip to Walmart she was in the cart and when I looked away she grabbed the chocolate syrup and dumped it all over my groceries....clothes and all....what a mess! I had to use real self control...how I reacted and how I wanted to react were two opposites....I am very proud about the self control I used and lets just say...Avery lived.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I dig the new template. That is hilarious that Avery is calling you Honey and Mamie. She is a clever girl.

Scott said...

oh man, I dont' knwo if I could have kept myself in check if Jeff had dumped chocolate syrup on everything. Avery is a lucky girl that you are her mommy and not me. :) But at the same time, it is a good story and now you can laugh about it... at least if you can't yet, someday you can. :)