Wednesday

India Princess




My sister Jenni brought Avery this little dress from India. It was so cute on her. I had her wear it to church and she felt pretty special. It was so fun to have Jenni visit us. We have not seen her for a while and Avery ran up and gave her a big hug....mostly because I think she thought Jenni was Lara. She kept getting them confused but still had a great time with her anyway. We can't wait for our next visit. Also you will notice in these pictures Avery's ears....they make me laugh every time I look at them. I think they are so cute but I have a feeling if she is anything like her mommy she will probably be self conscious about them when she gets older. Oh well they fit her personality:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scott said...

She looks so cute in her little dress. And her ears are just as cute. I have a feeling she is going to be so spunky. She just has that look in her eye. :)

Jess said...

Awesome!!! That color looks great on her! What a wonderful personality! :)

Lizza said...

Love the dress. I'm jealous she fits in the skirt. It totally drags on Zina. Where are the bangles?