Tuesday

My love hate realtionship

I have a love hate relationship with bathing. My kids love to take baths....except Mattie...she hates getting her head wet.  I love baths because it contains my kids for a bit and keeps them occupied.  I hate baths because.....Mattie will poop in them about 75% of the time.  After being a lifeguard for many years I must say there is nothing worse then having to fish a terd out of the pool....or bath tub.  Ughhh just thinking about it makes me want to vomit.... 
 Hailey loves to make the ducks pee...she thinks it is hilarious. 

 On another note...this was my pathetic attempt at decorating for valentines day.  I was headed to California and would be gone for Valentines day, but before I left I thought I would try and make the house a little more special for the girls. 
I left them some fun valentines to open....with chocolates and socks....I missed not being there to decorate heart cookies and go through Avery's valentines notes from school and make special crafts with them....I thought they would totally miss that stuff...but turns out they didn't.  They hung with their dad and had a great time.  It makes me realize that it probably doesn't matter what we do with our kids....as long as we are just spending quality time with them. 

0 comments: