Wednesday

More house pictures

 It is almost finished!!!!!!!!!!  We had some issues with the stucco.  I chose to do something different then everyone in my subdivision....or Idaho Falls for that matter and it back fired a bit.  The first round was awful...so I made them come back and do a second layer and it looks better.  So now I am still not used to the texture.  I like it and then I am nervous because it is not what everyone else is doing....oh well to be an individual or to do what everyone else is doing...that is the question:)
 My fireplace....I love how it turned out...So again I was doubting my choices....I chose to go white...and match my trim....instead of the color of my cabinets and then use tile on the inside.  We ended up using the same tile that is in my entry way and I think it turned out great.
 My kitchen bask splash....This was also another decision that I was nervous to see how it would turn out.  I think once my microwave gets installed it will look better...also the gray slate will look better once it is sealed.  I hope it is not too busy....but I really don't have a lot of it.....so there it is.
Back side of the house...originally this patio was going to be stained and stamped....but we had some issues with the concrete....so we had to cut back.  Eventually I would like to go back and stain it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

looks awesome. Love all your choices.

Anonymous said...

all your "i was nervous about how it would turn out" comments crack me up because i've said that very thing SO MANY TIMES. it all looks awesome!