Monday

What's the big deal?

So we were in the store the other day and I stopped by the magazine section to browse through a cooking magazine. I noticed Avery had picked up a magazine and was looking at it. As I turned to leave Avery asked if we could get the magazine. She had this huge smile and was so excited and when I looked on the cover it was Hannah Montana. Instantly I said no, and Avery kept begging but I kept my foot down. Then as we went through the store she kept finding things with Hannah Montana on them and begged and pleaded for these items. A Hannah chair, Hannah soap, Hannah fruit gummies, Hannah yogurt. By the end of this trip I was fed up with Hannah Montana! So I ask you what is the big deal with Hannah Montana? And why is my kid obsessed with her?
http://fashion.grupo-dtm.com/images/categories/Hanna_Montana.jpg

1 comments:

Kalia said...

Because she has the best of both worlds?....;-)