Monday

One of a kind

Avery loves to talk and half of what she says is made up...which I am wondering if this is normal behavior. Anyway whenever I take her in public I am always a little worried that she is going to say something inappropriate....because that has happened many times.

So whenever she comes with me to my chiropractic appointments she talks the whole time we are there to the chiropractor. Thank goodness he is a grandpa and tries to amuse her by engaging her in conversation instead of getting annoyed with her. So while we are there she starts telling stories and I am so worried she is going to ask an inappropriate question or spill some of our family secrets....like "my mommy says @#$* when she gets mad." She has said this before. But luckily she only says things like this....

"Me and my mommy went shopping and we saw Jesus at the store....he was buying presents for his kids I talk to him on the phone all the time."

"This little girl came to our house and she was lost and my mom told her to go home." (By the way none of these events really happened.)

"I am going to go on a bear date with my dad and he is going to let me shoot a bear."

"My little sister talks to me all the time, she sleeps in my bed and tells me stories she always says to me..... Hey Avery whats up?."

"My mom gave me a hundred dollars for my birthday!"

These are just a few of the stories she tells....as you can tell she is her own person. She is.....strong willed....opinionated....talkative.....constantly in make believe land......and really one of a kind:)

0 comments: