Monday

Yep it is official

So Matt and I are expecting our 2nd child. The due date is October 28th. We are pretty excited...especially Avery. She was the one that told most people. I found out I was pregnant when I was at state basketball. The day I found out we had a game and I felt pretty sick and had to keep running to the bathroom during the game. Ya I am sure people thought I was pretty weird. So I had to tell my fellow coaches to explain why I was acting so weird....anyway after that the word got out and my team were really the first people to know.

I am finally coming out of the sickness stage....and feeling a little better. We had our first doctor appointment last week and we got to have our first ultrasound. Avery saw the baby and called it a SeaMonkey. Usually when we ask her if she thinks the baby will be a girl or a boy she usually says "uhmmm I think it will be a puppy."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Amie (and Matt and Avery)!! Trust me, the second one is waaaay easier than the first.

Jill told me she got to see you guys yesterday. We were hoping to get to come for Easter but it just didn't happen. Maybe we'll get to see you guys this summer...

Sheen said...

congrats!!! that is so exciting!

Unknown said...

HOly MoLY! That's so neat!
Uh, so now that I'm not in school until September, I definately need to come see you! No more 'too busy' excuses! CONGRATS again!

Spencer & Nikki said...

Congrats! That is awesome... hopefully it is a baby puppy. Hahaha that's funny, what a cute little girl.

Rachel said...

Congrats you guys... that is pretty exciting. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy.

The Smaellies said...

Yeah Amy!!! I am glad to hear your morning sickness is getting better! Jake and I are so excited for you two!