Monday

Easter

Happy Easter!
New Easter dress her Grandma Butler gave her and the sweater was from her Nana Nelson. Thanks mom and grandma.....she looked so cute.
We went to Gooding this weekend for Easter. We had a great time with my family and as usual they food was amazing. Avery got to go to an Easter Egg hunt they had in town. My Dad was so cute he was helping with the set up and when we got there he gave us our plan of attack.....he had a strategy of course......and it paid off. Avery ended up finding both the golden eggs that had the cash prizes. We felt bad that we had found both the big prizes so we gave one of the eggs to another family. The prize eggs were rolled in tin foil and Avery kept trying to throw them out of her basket because they were not as pretty as the other eggs. In the end she went home with some chocolate and was 50 dollars richer.

I was just happy to see some green grass and be in warmer weather. Last year at Easter we spent it at home in Tetonia where there was still 2 feet of snow. Ya it is not as much fun trying to find eggs in the freezing cold.

2 comments:

Scott said...

How fun! I miss Gooding, I can't wait to be there this summer. I hope you're feeling lots better.

Jenni said...

I like the strategy of using an industrial bucket for the eggs. More capacity than a frilly easter basket and less risk of spilling your eggs.