Sunday

Photo Shoot

Well I am finally getting around to update my blog. There are a ton of pictures on here so you will have to go back to the older posts if you want to check them out. These were some pictures I took of Avery and her cousin Zina. We went to Utah with my mom and my grandma to go visit my brother Jared and his family. They just had a new addition to their family little Elsie. It was so much fun and Elsie is the perfect baby....not to mention adorable. While she was getting her newborn pictures taken I took the girls outside to have their own photo shoot.
Little Elsie. While I was there I made her some cute little headbands.....no little girl should be without:)
The girls loved having Great Grandma Butler read to them.

5 comments:

snow family said...

Hi.. I was a friend of Matt's and wanted to just say how adorable your little girl is! I can't believe she is so big. It looks like you are doing great and have a beautiful family. -Rachael (Peterson) Snow

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Amie! I didn't know you knew how to make headbands! You need to teach me. And Avery is getting so big. I had to laugh at the sunscreen picture. I probably would've have done option number 2! haha. Anyway we need to hang out. I was thinking of going swimming at green canyon sometime. We should all go.

Rosanna said...

Hi Matt and Amie,
I love to stay updated by your blog, it is a wonderful thing... Avery is so cute!! I love all the pictures you have posted.

I wasnt able to leave comments before, but I check you out all the time...

I finally did what I should have done a long time ago, start my own blog! Now you'll be able to follow me a little bit too, and I can post comments to your messages...
Check my blog out at http://rosanna-usa.blogspot.com/
Love, Rosanna

Scott said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check out "Quirky" for an explanation.

Jake and Megan said...

Avery is so cute and has grown up so much. We haven't seen you guys for awhile! Hope you are doing good.